So…I have thought carefully about who I want to nominate for the Liebster Award…
I took time because well, most blogs I follow are by amazing writers who have been blogging for a long time (at least the number of people following their blog suggests that!) and I think they must have already received this award a few times by now. Since the award is for new bloggers, I thought I should take some time to read new blogs and nominate those I love…And then finally, after having read over 20 new blogs, I decided on nominating the following bloggers (I don’t know if these guys have received this award already…but this is my way of saying thanks for entertaining me with their posts and that I find them amazing!).
Autumn Ambles (Bushka writes some of the most simplistic yet poignant poetry I have read…Love the pictures that accompany his poems too!)
Daniel Greene (Daniel’s blog has a heart, is quirky and fun to read!)
A Cookbook Collection (Donna puts up some amazing recipes on her blog)
Just MidLife (Suzy writes about things that frustrate her…things I am sure all of us identify with at some level!)
Tics and Things (Mumonthefarm is a beautiful writer and someone who sends me the sweetest comments on my posts! She is a beautiful person and writes about the things she has to deal with as someone who suffers from Aspergers’ and has three children who suffer from a couple of other conditions! Hers is a beautiful space :))
I hope you guys enjoy reading these blogs…
Here are the questions I’d like them to answer…
- What is the first thought you had when you read my comment that you have received this award?
- What is it that keeps you going when you are at your lowest?
- How did you start blogging and what is your motivation to continue?
- What are the three things that take up your time during the day, apart from work?
- If you had the chance to relive one moment of your life, which would it be?
- Describe yourself using 5 adjectives.
- If you had the chance to spend a day as a fellow blogger of yours, who would you pick and why?
- Are you a better reader or a writer?
- If you had a break from your life, would you rather travel to newer places or sit with a book and a cup of coffee?
- Are you religious or do you think it is over-rated?
- If you were to describe this world to an alien, what would your description say?
Have a great day!!! 🙂
7 thoughts on “And the Winners Are…”
Thank You Aishwarya! So kind and generous of you to do this. Much as I appreciate this high praise, I plead to be recused….prefer not to get involved in ‘awards’. Hope you understand. Many Thanks…Long may we stay in touch. Hugs! ❤
As you please Bushka. It is really just an online thing and a fellow blogger’s way of appreciating your blog 🙂 But as you please… Cheers
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hello Aishwarya, thank you for thinking of me for this award – I am indeed honoured. I’m afraid I shall have to decline however. As it’s an award for new bloggers it would be wrong of me to accept – my blog has been running since 2009. Also, I have very little time to write at all, never mind take on all of the awards that float around the blogosphere and as such I declared my blog to be “Award Free” a while ago. Thank you again, and I hope you continue to enjoy huge success with your own writing.
Well, thanks 🙂
Thank you so much for the nomination Aishwarya. Unfortunately as I’ve been blogging for nearly 3 years I dont think my blog qualifies. But I really appreciate the nod! xx
Thanks for considering though. Cheers!
LikeLiked by 1 person