Thank you so much Spartacus2030 for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!! Can you guys believe it? This is my third in less than a month 😀 And it feels super amazing!!!! Please click here to check out the Liebster post by Spartacus2030…
So I’ll stick to the stuff I love about this award (again I’m not doing the nominations because I just did them recently!)…questions… and this time I’ll also put up 11 random facts about myself 😀 Fun stuff….
First I’ll answer the questions…
Happiest moment of my life…
Umm…tough one…I’ve been blessed with some really beautiful moments! But if I had to pick one, and only because you insist, I pick the moment when I received an invitation to work in a lab in Cambridge! I had earned it and was on top of the world 😀 And of course eventually my time in Cambridge turned out to be some of my best days in life 🙂
Most fearful moment in Life…
When I thought I had lost someone very close to me!
Three movies I would watch a second time…
I’m a movie buff…but these three are what come to my mind now… 12 Angry Men, Casablanca, Guzarish (an Indian movie)
Which animal would I be?
A Squirrel…I’ve always admired their spirit and energy…they always seem joyous…
Worst job or task I’ve had to do…
I used to freelance as a writer and one of my clients wanted me to write a real messy and violent short-story. I absolutely hated it!
To be able to travel all over the world without being expected to return from the journey, to have the ability to eat as much ice-cream as I please, to be dumber and ignorant about things I don’t care about!
1 million dollars???
Whoa! Loads of money…I would give up research (it pays really little!!!) and start a fun science academy instead 🙂
The tangy unhealthy yummy ‘chaat’ sold on the streets of India
If I could start again, what career would I choose?
I’d like to be a dancer…I used to think I have two left feet but I discovered in college that I don’t! And I love being on stage…it gives me an ultimate high!
What country would I visit and why?
I haven’t visited too many countries (I have traveled a decent amount within India though)…but I loved my time in the UK…but if I had to go some place different, I would go to unexplored lands…
Fragrance of the ones I love! It’s amazing how we can identify people by their smell….
Now….Let’s see if I can list 11 random facts about myself 😀
- I am a fitness freak. I get irritated if my yoga is disturbed!
- I talk to myself…often aloud! And I sound like a lunatic!
- I love eating sweets but I get saturated within a bite or two.
- I love science but not the administrative process that accompanies it!
- I hate people who keep me waiting (well, I hate it when they don’t inform me of their delay)
- I seem like an extrovert but I am a big big introvert…I only open up to few people.
- I hate nail paints! I think my nails look awful when they are painted.
- I’d like to break free of all that’s going on in my life and just travel to a distant land for a while.
- If I had the option to, I’d love to be a Warrior…My adrenaline rush is evident when I even watch war sequences.
- Singing is one of those things I want to do more often but I don’t get to.
- I am the least caught up with pop-culture. I can make very little conversations about great music bands or movies or TV series or cultures…but I love listening to people who have lots to say on these lines!
Oh, how I’ve enjoyed answering these questions. And the facts were weird too…I swear I haven’t edited or erased anything I wrote here. Hope you guys enjoyed the post…I’d love to know what you think about it 🙂 Cheers!