What a wonderful thing to do…I love this! Right when I was confused about what my next post should be about…and I was wondering what it is that I could pen down and would reach out to you all…I was nominated for this wonderful challenge by Sudersan who writes at thetransientsoul. He has forwarded me the rules as well…He says it’s quite simple…
- I thank the person who nominated me (obviously!!!)
- I need to write 1-3 quotes everyday on my blog
- I need to nominate 3 people each of the three days to participate in the challenge! (Super! Now that makes it fun!)
Sudersan has actually saved me from confusion by nominating me for this so I’m super grateful to him. And after having thought about this a little, I think I know how I am going to go about it.
When everything goes south and you don’t know what to do, what is it that you have?
When you know that all isn’t well and there’s probably no easy escape from this, what do you hold on to?
When you are drowning in water, what is it that pushes you to struggle hard to catch that one breath?
When you realize that this world is not as beautiful as poets describe it, what do you do?
When you can see the overcooked vegetables and it doesn’t smell that great and you don’t have all the necessary ingredients, why do you still work on it?
When you dream the impossible, how do you summon the courage to take the first step?
When you know you didn’t do well in the exams and the results are going to be out in a few seconds, what is it you have in your heart?
When you are about to take a decision that will change your life, what is it that you bank on?
Hope….. – The power of this one word is immense!
“Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man.” – Pliny the Elder
“Hope is such a bait, it covers any hook.” – Oliver Goldsmith
“Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another.” – Elie Wiesel
Here are my nominations for the day…I don’t know if these people would be happy to participate..but it would be interesting if they did.
- Robert @ https://levishedated.wordpress.com/ (I’ve always liked his quirky humour and his ability to add humour to any post! It would be amazing to see what he does with this challenge :))
- Diya @ https://pen2needle.wordpress.com/ (She has an amazing ability to write conversational posts…so i would really love to see what she does with something like this!)
- Pascale @ https://lessonsfrommydaughter.me/ (whose daughter Emily suffers from Cri du chat syndrome and through this blog, she shares her everyday experiences with Emily and she has literally slapped life on it face for playing this stupid trick on her and has turned the tables around to see the beauty in the smallest moments! She’s definitely someone who inspires me to always hope for the best and work towards realizing that hope!)
Cheers everyone…spread the message of Hope…